Early Years Educator Level 3 NEEDED (Now Hiring)
Apply at the All Saints Day Nursery! We are looking to recruit an Level 3 Early Years Educator. Closing date is 12th February 2024.
All Saints Action Network Ltd (ASAN)
All Saints Day Nursery
Are you looking for the Perfect work life balance job? Would you like to work with an amazing Nursery team? Are you looking for the next challenge? Apply at the All Saints Day Nursery! We are looking to recruit an Level 3 Early Years Educator who is passionate to work with young children, motivated and committed to ensure children can reach their potential. We look forward to hearing from you! Closing date is Closing date is Friday 1st March 2024.
Post: Early Years Educator Level 3
Scale/Grade: Salary is: £13,949,06 per annum. From April 2024 it will increase to £14,963.52
Hours: Permanent employment. – term time only, 30 hours over five days.
Job Purpose: To work in the All-Saints Day Nursery situated in the Workspace.
Responsible to: Nursery Manager
Location: All Saints Day Nursery, All Saints Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 1EL
Conditions of Appointment: ASAN Terms and Conditions.
- To work in partnership with a professional, highly motivated and inclusive team as part of the All-Saints Day Nursery.
- To be flexible on a day-to-day basis in providing high quality childcare support for the All-Saints Day Nursery.
- To attend and contribute to staff meetings (when required), engage in staff development and keep up to date with current childcare issues as instructed by the Nursery Manager.
- To assist with planning, preparation and delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) providing appropriate range of activities including organising and preparing all materials used for the educational experiences.
- To supervise children in an inclusive, stimulating and secure care and learning environment that helps to develop their full potential.
- To support young children in learning and developing skills in personal hygiene, e.g. washing and toileting routines.
- To ensure a warm and welcoming approach to parents/carers, that encourages their participation and involvement in the day-to-day activities.
- To develop positive relationships with parents/carers and develop their understanding of how their child learns and be sensitive to their needs.
- To maintain a clean, safe and organised environment.
- To nurture positive relationships with children ensuring their emotional well-being and developing their confidence and self-esteem.
- To share responsibility with colleagues for creating a provision in which all children can interact and develop fully; intellectually, physically, socially and creatively through play.
- To undertake observation, assessment, monitoring and record keeping of children’s learning and development using a variety of methods, to inform planning including the programme evidenceme.
- To work closely with parents/carers to create and develop open and inclusive working partnerships which support the development of their children.
- To promote inclusive attitudes and practices to accommodate and support the diversity of the local community.
- To work with other professionals in order that the needs of children are met effectively.
- To participate in ensuring compliance with ASAN and policies and procedures relating to Safeguarding Children, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to the appropriate person.
- To participate in social accounting activities of the organisation.
- To undertake such other duties, which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties/responsibilities and grade of the post.
- To attend and contribute fully to Staff planning meetings and training sessions outside working hours and any ASAN events as required.
- To undertake Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene Level 2, Safeguarding and any other training to support your role.
- To be a good role model.
- To work with honesty, integrity and patience.
All Saints Action Network
All Saints Day Nursery
Person Specification – Early Years Educator Level 3
|· NVQ 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education or equivalent
GCSE Grade C English
|· Paediatric First Aid
· Food Handling Level 2
|Application form / certificates
|EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
|· Experience of working with under 5’s
· Knowledge and understanding of child development.
· Ability to plan activity programme to stimulate learning and development, based on observation.
· Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents/carers.
· Knowledge of current and relevant guidelines and legislation
· Commitment to working in an anti-discriminatory way to ensure equality of opportunity.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· A good knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
· Ability to interact effectively with parent/carers.
· Knowledge of child protection/ Safeguarding
· Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues, professionals and a variety of agencies.
|· Awareness of OFSTED procedures
· Computer Literate
|Application form / interview
|· Flexible approach to working.
· Highly motivated and enthusiastic
· A commitment to promote quality in all areas.
· Ability to organise and use own initiative to enhance provision.
· Committed to continuing professional development.
|Application form/ Interview/ References