Site Caretaker Required
All Saints Action Network Ltd are currently recruiting for an on site caretaker based at The Workspace
Post: ASAN Site Caretaker
Responsible to: Business & Facilities Manager
Location: Based at All Saints Workspace (You may be required to work at other ASAN managed locations within Wolverhampton)
Hours of work: Saturday x 4 Hours & Sunday x 4 Hours
To apply for this position please forward your details to – email@example.com
Overall purpose of the post:
To provide caretaking arrangements aimed at maintaining an efficient service across the ASAN locations.
All Saints Workspace and Campus
- Provide opening, closing and key-holder arrangements at the workspace, community centre and sports site.
- Setting up of conference rooms for meetings etc in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Supervision of sports field activities.
- Housekeeping and light maintenance and duties in designated areas in accordance with a housekeeping timetable.
- Gardening and general landscaping work.
- Undertake regular building maintenance audits dealing with repairs promptly and appropriately.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of consumable materials and janitorial supplies.
- Provide a polite and courteous service and promotes good customer relationships.
- Be of smart appearance and dressed in uniform or suitable work-wear as provided.
- Carry out health and safety audits and risk assessments.
- Ensure that unauthorised personnel are denied access to restricted areas and that all users are the building are generally vigilant about security at all times.
- Occasional reception duties ensuring visitors sign in on arrival.
- Keep your line-manger of any incident or situation that may have the potential to affect the operation of the business reporting any such incidents to your line manager.
- Undertake other such duties as may be required from time to time.
- Provide a limited rubbish collection service to households within the All Saints area
In accordance with the company procedures.
- Provide a weekly rubbish collection, light maintenance and errand service at other
- You will have basic general maintenance skills
- You will have an understanding of safe working practices, be able to keep clear concise records of day-to-day work
- You will be prepared to work occasionally in the evenings and weekdays