All Saints Action Network is seeking volunteers! Volunteering gives you the opportunity to broaden your skills and meet new people whilst helping to make All Saints a better place to live and work.
We are seeking volunteers from all walks of life. We’d be particularly keen to take volunteers from the All Saints area, but we’d like to encourage anyone who wants to come and volunteer for us.
Volunteering offers a range of benefits:
- Gain confidence
- Develop your skills
- Meet new people and make friends
- Make a difference to the lives of people in All Saints
- Enhance your CV
At ASAN we value our volunteers. We have a volunteering policy and as part of that you will receive a named person to support you in your volunteer role. Out of pocket expenses are paid for.
Current volunteer opportunities available include:
- Volunteer for our brand new project Wood Saints
- Gardening duties around The Workspace or in the Mike Swain Memorial Garden. (Volunteer-Role-Description-Gardening)
- Admin duties within The Workspace (Volunteer-Role-Description-Admin)
- Volunteering at All Saints Festival (more details available nearer the date of the festival)
These are just some of the volunteering opportunities that are available – come along and talk to us if you have other ideas.
If you are interested in volunteering for ASAN please have a look at then please fill in a form and return it to us.